HELPFUL MORTGAGE RESOURCES AND LINKS
FHA Loan Information
- Federal Housing Administration – The official website for the FHA Loan program. Includes information on available loan programs and qualifications.
USDA Loan Information
- Rural Housing Development – The official website for the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Rural Housing Development. Includes information on available loan programs and qualifications.
- FannieMae.com – The official website for government-sponsored enterprise Fannie Mae.
- FreddieMac.com – The official website for government-sponsored enterprise Freddie Mac.
- Realtor.com – The official website for the National Association of Realtors. Find a home with the most comprehensive source for real estate listings. Includes helpful tips on financing a home, moving, and home maintenance.
- OptOutPrescreen.com – The official Consumer Credit Reporting Industry website to accept and process requests from consumers to opt-in or opt-out of firm offers of credit or insurance.
- AnnualCreditReport.com –The official site to request a free credit file disclosure (also known as a credit report). This information can be requested once every 12 months from each of the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Equifax.com – The official website for the Equifax credit bureau. Get your credit report and credit score, monitor your credit and help protect your identity with identity theft protection.
- Experian.com – The official website for the Experian credit bureau. Check your credit report and credit score with toll-free support, business credit reports, identity theft protection, and marketing solutions.
- TransUnion.com – The official website for the TransUnion credit bureau. Check your credit report and credit score online, and learn about credit management and protection.